My photo
Assistant Designer for New Internationalist. Part time Photoshop tutor, spare time author / illustrator. Here is a collection of sketches and works in progress. www.alexander-walker.co.uk.

Sunday 12 April 2009

Post-It

Apologies for the lateness everyone, busy times etc. Finally getting back on track as we near the end of the first batch.
Next week we are moving off of New York and moving onto Family and Friends, hope you enjoy it as much as the current ones, dont forget to drop me a line about that.
As you may have noticed, I have become a slave to advertising, we're all slaves to someone eh.
Putting it through a trial at the moment, if you hate it that much sound off on the comments and I'll work something out (to be honest I don't like them either, but moneys money), hope you all have or had a great Easter.
See you around. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment